We’re excited to announce that the REINSW Supervision Guidelines Manual has been released and is now available to order!
This step-by-step online guide has been designed specifically to meet the needs of real estate agencies across NSW.
This is the most effective ‘How-to’ guide on the market, developed to help you implement NSW Fair Trading’s 2020 Supervision Guidelines with ease and efficiency.
REINSW worked closely with NSW Fair Trading on the March 2020 changes. The knowledge and insights gained from this relationship means we have been able to develop the most effective tool for Licensees everywhere.
- a complete suite of easy-to-implement procedures, checklists and forms to help agents comply with the NSW Fair Trading’s 2020 Guidelines;
- valuable additional training materials including several short videos;
- user-friendly language that cuts through all the legal jargon so it’s easy to understand;
- an online document with updates being added as soon as they become available to help your agency stay compliant;
- an ability to add your own content to tailor it to your business;
- additional content to assist agents in dealing with COVID-19 issues; and
- a forum for extra bonus content covering contemporary topics such as technology.
Click here now to secure your 12-month subscription.
REINSW CEO Tim McKibbin has recorded a special message for you all, explaining everything you need to know about the Manual and why it’s the most effective guide on the market to help you comply with NSW Fair Trading’s 2020 Guidelines.
A single subscription costs $345 for REINSW Members and $395 for Non-Members. After the initial 12-month subscription period you can purchase a further 12-month subscription for just $110.
For subscriptions purchased within the same company or franchise group, take advantage of our group discounts by placing a bulk order. Click here for more information.
Even though NSW Fair Trading has now extended the no-penalty grace period for the Property and Stock Agents Act reforms until 1 April 2021 we urge you not to leave it until the last minute – order your Supervision Guidelines Manual today!