JOIN US FOR THE OCTOBER ROADSHOW... Learn about the most critical and engaging compulsory CPD topics - this year with just 4 hours of training!
- Half-day morning or afternoon sessions - 4 hours only!
- Class 1 & 2 Licenced agents can earn the required 4 hours of face-to-face compulsory CPD hours for the 2023/2024 CPD year as required by NSW Fair Trading
- Latest industry updates and recent government changes
This year we're providing breakfast for all morning attendees and afternoon tea for the later session.
To register, log in with your details or create an account either to the right or below.
Tuesday, 10 October 2023
MORNING SESSION - PROPERTY MANAGERS
7:30am Registration. Session from 8am - 12pm.
If you are a Property Manager please register for the morning session. Topics will include:
- Review of relevant changes to regulations and legislation
- Rent freezes - how to prepare yourself and your landlords for possible changes
- Proposed changes to no grounds evictions
- Portable bonds - how would they work
- Pets - can landlords still say no?
- Managing unforseen terminations
AFTERNOON SESSION - SALES
1:30pm Registration. Session from 2pm - 6pm.
If you are a Sales Agent please register for the afternoon session. Topics will include:
- Contracts for sale of land
- Buyer's agent - how can they help you
- Current legislation - what do you need to comply with
- Privacy, proof of ID, Cyber Security, fraud prevention and data collection
Full day registration continues to be available, however, please note this is NOT neccessary to complete the required compulsory CPD hours for the year. One four-hour session covers your full CPD requirements.
How to Register
1. Login with your website login details or create an account
2. Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
3. Select your registration option.
4. Check out!