Whether you're starting out in real estate, wanting to improve your skills, looking for a career change, or an agency looking for trainee opportunities, a traineeship has something to offer you.
Great news for agencies - Government subsidised training places now available!
Have you ever thought about employing a trainee? REINSW has received funding from the NSW Government through the Smart and Skilled program. This is great news for your agency, as the funding can help offset the cost of employing a new team member. It's simple, you find the trainee and we provide the training.
What is a traineeship?
A traineeship is Commonwealth Government funded training that allows an individual to gain practical experience through workplace employment and complete a formal nationally recognised training program while obtaining a wage.
REINSW offers traineeships in:
- CPP30211 – Certificate III in Property Services (Agency), undertaken over 12 months.
- CPP40307 - Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate), undertaken over 24 months and allowing the trainee, upon completion, to apply to NSW Fair Trading for a Real Estate Licence.
RTO Provider Number: 90117
Both qualifications include the units required by NSW Fair Trading for the Certificate of Registration.
Who is eligible?
The criteria for eligibility or Government employer incentives, varies by individual and qualification. You can find out more here >>>
However to give you an idea, below is a list of some of the elements within the criteria:
- New entrant– Employed for less than 3 months full time or less than 6 months part-time
- Aged 15 years and over
- No longer at school
- Living or working in NSW
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
Do not meet eligiblity requirements?
There are other options available through REINSW. Call (02) 9264 2343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traineeships offer both employers and trainees a range of benefits.
Benefits for the employer
- Up-skill employees to meet business needs
- Receive government incentives (only available for new entrant trainees)
- Promote employee loyalty
- Provide opportunity for employees to mentor others
- Increase workplace productivity