1. Navigate mouse to top left of screen and click on the 'Lock' icon
2. Click the "Cookies" tab
3. Proceed to click each "Cookie" and 'Remove' until no more cookies are present in the list
3. Proceed to click each "Cookies" and 'Remove' until no more cookies are present in the list
2. Click the "Clear cookies and site data" tab
3. Proceed to click 'Remove' to remove all cookies from the list
1. Locate the 'Safari' tab by navigating the mouse to the top of the screen; The menu bar will appear.
Proceed to click the 'Safari' tab when prompted
Proceed to click the 'Preferences' tab
3. A new small window will appear, proceed by clicking the "Privacy Button"
3. cont' Continue by clicking the 'Manage website data' Button
3. cont' Click the 'Remove All' button to remove all store cookie data on the website
From VOLVO, BMW and OFFICEWORKS
Check them out.
Also, Keep track of your CPD hours with the NEW CPD Diary in your member portal! Log in today.