Being a receptionist in a busy office is one of the most important jobs in a real estate agency. You are the gate-keeper to the successful functioning of the business, and the way you handle your interactions with people can affect their perceptions and influences whether they choose to do business with your agency.
The role of the receptionist in a real estate agency is to:
- greet and assist clients and customers when they want to contact your agency
- co-ordinate communication between staff and throughout your agency
- be efficient and effective in the support of the sales and property management teams
- to enhance communication skills in the 21st Century, you need to be an effective communicator both
This course will give you tips on how to:
- greet people appropriately
- dress professionally
- be organised with all agency and third party contact details, local knowledge, and on top of the whereabouts of all staff
- have a positive attitude.
- be gracious with difficult people
- diffuse a difficult situation.
- be productive even during quiet times.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact REINSW Training on (02) 9264 2343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org