Date: Monday 20 November 2017
Time: 9.30am - 1.30pm
12 CPD points
What makes the difference between a good salesperson and a great salesperson? A plan!
The age-old adage is true. Failing to plan is planning to fail. And you can be sure that the best sales agents have a detailed business plan in place, defining and measuring their goals.
You need one too.
What you'll learn
- The key elements of a sales business plan
- Structuring your personal business plan
- Clarifying your sales objectives
- Writing powerful and measurable goals
- Identifying the critical steps to achieving your goals
- Implementing an action plan
- Tracking and measuring your success
If you’re a sales agent committed to securing your pathway to greater sales success, you can’t afford to miss this course.
Meet the presenter
Kristie Lorenz has more than 12 years’ experience in the real estate industry, having specialised in commercial and industrial property for a number of years before moving into the high-end residential market. She is a licensed real estate agent and a qualified workplace trainer and assessor. Kristie is committed to empowering real estate agents by giving them the tools they need to optimise their results.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact REINSW Training on (02) 9264 2343 or email email@example.com