- Welcome and Apologies
- To receive and adopt the draft minutes of the previous AGM held on 24 November 2016
- To receive and consider the report of the President
- To receive the report of the Returning Officer
- Election of Directors
- Welcome of President
- To receive and consider the Financial Reports, including the audited balance sheet, profit and loss accounts and other reports and statements required by the Corporations Act 2001 (including any Auditor’s Report for the financial year ended 30 June 2017)
- Presentation of Awards for recognition of service to REINSW:
- John Hill Award - for outstanding contribution by a Chapter Chairperson;
- Life Member Award; and
- Service Award.
- Review and make recommendations to the Board on:
- any matter affecting Real Estate Practice; or
- the objectives and performance of REINSW.
- General Business
All reports as mentioned above are available on the member-only section of REINSW's website at www.reinsw.com.au/AGM2017
- Draft Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 24 November 2016; and
- Annual Report including the Report of the President, Financial Reports and the Auditor’s Report for the year ended 30 June 2017.
If you require a hardcopy of these documents, please telephone Sara Sforacchi on (02) 8267 0507.
In accordance with REINSW’s Constitution, a Voting Member has the right to appoint another person as a proxy, whether or not that person is an REINSW Member. A person may not act as proxy for more than five (5) members. Proxies will only be valid if received by the Secretary no later than 5.00pm, Monday, 27 November 2017. If a proxy voting form is required, please contact Sara Sforacchi on (02) 8267 0507 for further assistance.