- Welcome and Apologies
- To receive and adopt the draft minutes of the previous AGM held on 30 November 2017
- Report of the President
- To receive the report of the Returning Officer
- Election of Directors
- Election of President-Elect
- To receive and consider the Financial Reports, including the audited balance sheet, profit and loss accounts and other reports and statements required by the Corporations Act 2001 (including any Auditor’s Report for the financial year ended 30 June 2018)
- Presentation of Awards for recognition of service to REINSW
- John Hill Award – for outstanding contribution by a Chapter Chairperson
- Review and make recommendations to the Board on:
- any matter affecting Real Estate Practice; or
- the objectives and performance of REINSW.
- General Business
All reports as mentioned above will be available on the member-only section of REINSW's website by the end of October 2018. The link will be provided here at this time.
- Draft Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 30 November 2017; and
- Annual Report including the Report of the President, Financial Reports and the Auditor’s Report for the year ended 30 June 2018.
In accordance with REINSW’s Constitution, a Voting Member has the right to appoint another person as a proxy, whether or not that person is an REINSW Member. A person may not act as proxy for more than five (5) members. Proxies will only be valid if received by the Secretary no later than 5.00pm, Monday, 19 November 2018. If a proxy voting form is required, please contact Sara Sforacchi on (02) 8267 0507 for further assistance.