Holding a Certificate of Registration for your entire career will no longer be an option. All Certificate holders will need to complete a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) (CPP40307) and transition to their Real Estate Licence within a defined time-frame. If you don’t, you will be excluded from the industry for a period of 12 months.
While the start date for the reforms is still to be confirmed by NSW Fair Trading, one thing is for sure – it will happen.
How to get your real estate licence in NSW? Choose one of our many options.
You can make sure you and your team are ready for the reforms by starting now.
Every agent is different, with different skills, knowledge and experience. That’s why REINSW has created five learning pathways to gain your Licence:
- REINSW classroom | Learn from experienced trainers in a face-to-face environment. Day and evening classes available.
- REINSW online | Gain your qualification online, working in a time and place that suits you
- REINSW blended | Mix classroom and online courses for flexibility and tailored support
- REINSW Recognition of Prior Learning | Have your experience recognised and only undertake gap training
- REINSW traineeship | Gain on-the-job experience while completing your qualification
Each pathway has been designed to ensure you get the most out of your learning experience. Whether you’re just starting out, looking to take the next step or have many years of experience, REINSW has a pathway to suit you.
We can come to you
If there’s more than two agents in your agency who needs to attain their qualification for licensing, we can come to you.
REINSW offers bespoke training programs that are tailored to meet the specific needs of your team and agency. Our skilled trainers and assessors have up to date industry experience and will assist you through the process of achieving your qualification. We offer group discounts for small to medium sized groups.
RTO Provider Number: 90117*
* This training is recognised within the Australian Qualifications Framework. RTO: The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales.