Waiting around for documents to be printed, scanned or delivered ties agents to the office and getting physical signatures can mean driving all over town to get a deal done. This increases costs and eats into the time that could otherwise be spent on prospecting, listing and selling.
Why go digital?
Moving to an electronic process of managing contracts means they can be instantly received, signed, actioned and the sale process can continue, no matter where each party is located, or what time it is.
For agents this not only means being tied to the office less, it offers the potential to boost earnings because each sale can be completed more quickly, and more clients can be serviced.
Making a change like this can seem like a big step, but ease of use is fundamental to these systems so there is little to no learning curve involved. You and your clients will be guided through the whole process.
“The benefits of using REI Forms Live across our business are numerous, from integrating with our CRM to improve efficiencies and minimise double handling to giving our clients a professional and seamless initial sign up experience,” says Bree Higgins, Director and General Manager at Cunninghams. “It also gives me peace of mind to know we are using the most up-to-date and compliant forms.”
Embracing electronic exchange
It is simple to prepare for, embrace and embed electronic exchange in your business:
- Understand the benefits that adopting technology such as DocuSign through REI Forms Live will deliver to your business
- Build awareness of the benefits to build momentum and acceptance of the change
- Identify a change champion to help you roll out the technology across your business
- Introduce the systems to your team so they understand how to use the technology and can take full advantage of what it offers
- Share successes and promote tangible benefits to ensure your team understands how the technology is helping the business, and its potential to help them as agents
Switching to electronic exchange isn’t just about making your job easier, it’s a step towards more professional practices that will deliver improved customer experience and introduce increased flexibility and efficiency for your agents.