China is the biggest foreign buyer of residential and commercial property in Australia and spent $24.3 billion in 2014-15 - more than triple the United States and six times more than Singapore, the Foreign Investment Review Board annual reports show.
What are the benefits to estate agents?
- ability to offer their clients an opportunity to increase the exposure of a property to the Chinese property buying market
- the opportunity to target Chinese-speaking communities both locally and abroad by building and distributing content to previous untapped markets
- ability to communicate effectively in both Mandarin (mainland China) and Cantonese (Hong Kong)
- early adopters will secure and establish a strong point of difference at the appraisal stage to secure more listings
- a cost effective and obvious upgrade to existing marketing campaigns
- the potential of securing a higher price for a home by tapping into the Chinese buying markets.
An example of bilingual video marketing can be found here.