After a decade long break, REINSW is excited to be offering specialised training for agents looking to become qualified to sell both rural property and livestock. It will enable agents to sell and manage property in excess of 20 hectares and other property that is declared by the regulations to be a rural purpose.
Stock and Station Certificate IV elective
The new Stock and Station Certificate IV elective is suitable for agents looking to gain a dual Real Estate/Stock and Station licence as required by NSW Fair Trading. It focuses on the ability to sell and appraise rural properties and livestock and allow agents, particularly those in regional areas, to offer a full suite of services to clients.
The course covers:
- Methods for buying and selling livestock, legislative requirements relating to transport, saleyards and animal welfare;
- Differences between selling residential and rural property;
- Offers specialist insights into factors affecting rural properties.
You can choose to do this course on its own OR enrol into the full CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice course (including Stock and Station elective).
Click on the links below to learn more about each course, study options and course fees.
Stock and Station Certificate IV Elective Course
CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (including Stock & Station Elective)
Compulsory CPD For Stock and Station Agents
We have also introduced a NEW online CPD course for Stock and Station agents – Compulsory CPD for Stock and Station Agents 2020 Online.
- 2020 Real estate reforms – gain an understanding of the changes to the Property and Stock Agents Act 2002 that commenced in March 2020 under the Property, Stock and Business Agents Amendment (Property Industry Reform) Act 2018.
- Rules of conduct – provides an overview of the changes to the rules of conduct that commenced in March 2020 under the Property, Stock and Business Agents Amendment (Property Industry Reform) Act 2018 and Property, Stock and Business Agents Amendment Regulation 2019.
- Risk management – looks at the agent’s responsibilities to respond to and mitigate risks for animal health and traceability, transportation, chain of responsibility and safety at property inspections for prospective purchasers/tenants including identification of property boundaries.
Click on the link below for more information about the course, study options and course fees.
Compulsory CPD for Stock and Station Agents 2020 Online
REINSW has your learning covered for your entire career pathway, from starting out in real estate to getting qualified to become a licensed agent or transitioning to become a licensee in charge.
- High levels of support – help when you need it
- Flexible payment options
- Nationally recognised and accredited training
- Quality assurance by the peak industry association
- FREE Assessment support
Speak to our customer service team today to find out more about the NEW Stock and Station courses.
Phone: (02) 9264 2343 or email: [email protected]
REINSW is here to help you on the pathway to achieve your qualification.