As an agent you know how important it is to maintain a good sales file for each property. With the recent changes to the underquoting laws, there is an increased focus on ensuring that your sales file is compliant and meets the Fair Trading guidelines.
But what does a “best practice” file consist of? What documents should it contain and how should they be completed and served?
Even if you are an experienced sales agent, a refresher on this most important topic is worth your time. The webinar will include:
- a detailed outline of Fair Trading’s requirements in regards to your CMA, estimate price guides, advertising and checklists for sales files.
- how to ensure that all documents are completed accurately, are compliant and served correctly
- how to complete your Sales Inspection Report and Exclusive Agency Agreement correctly and completely.
Led by an experienced sales agent and trainer, this webinar will give the knowledge in an easy-to-understand way that you will be able to put into practice immediately.
Meet the Presenter
Kristie Lorenz has more than 12 years’ experience in the real estate industry. She is a licensed real estate agent and qualified workplace trainer and assessor, who has been in the training industry since 2008.
Kristie is passionate about sharing knowledge and creating a positive and practical learning environment.
Kristie holds the following:
- Real Estate Licence, number 1400221
- Diploma of Property Services (Real Estate)
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Bachelor of Communications (Public Relations)