This is the sixth Industry Summit run by REINSW and again we will see many of the industry’s top names coming together with key strategic industry partners for a special half-day event. We are inviting a select group of agents like yourself to consider and discuss one of the most significant changes to the industry and your future success – the pathway to professional.
Pathway to Professional
Led by the Real Estate Institute of Australia, the Real Estate Institutes are spearheading the push towards formal, legal recognition of the real estate industry as a profession. But this is not a badge or a label. It’s a set of standards, codes, training levels, and operating procedures that agents will need to meet if they are to become accredited as Professional Agents.
Once established, this will become an important differentiator for consumers who will seek out these Professional Agents and recognise the value of working with skilled and trusted professional advisors.
This complimentary invite-only half-day event addresses the following key questions:
- What has to change?
- What does a Professional Agent look like?
- What happens if I don’t seek accreditation as a Professional Agent?
- When will this change happen?
- What can I do now?
Presenters and Panelists
- Caroline Bolderston (Founder, Being Bold Coaching)
- John Cunningham (Founder, Cunninghams Property)
- Kylie Davis (Principal, Marketing, CoreLogic)
- Piers van Hamburg (Director, Mcgrath Neutral Bay)
- Chris Hanley (Director, First National Byron Bay)
- Peter Hanscomb (CEO, Belle Property)
- Lynette Malcolm (Partner, Chadwick)
- Peter Matthews (Founder, Matthews & Co)
- Veronica Morgan (Principal, Good Deeds Property Buyers)
- Chris Mourd (Head of Franchise Network, McGrath)
- Leanne Pilkington (MD, Laing + Simmons, and REINSW President)
- Domonic Thompson (National Head of Real Estate, Macquarie Bank)
For more information about the pathway to professional. And how you can get involved, visit: www.reip2p.com.au