Speakers already confirmed, include:
- Tracey Fellows - REA Group CEO
- Susanne King - Senior Executive at Insentra, Master Peak Performance Coach for Anthony Robbins, Head Facilitator at Basic Bananas, Head Coach for a leading Australian Real Estate firm, Director of The Ministry of Branding and Impacteurs
- Amanda Farmer – Founder of Your Strata Property and Women in Strata
- Lisa Claes - CoreLogic International CEO
- Leanne Pilkington - General Manager of Laing+Simmons and REINSW Vice President
- Tracy Bevan - Ambassador and Director at the McGrath Foundation.
Find out more about the speakers here.
What do past attendees think of WIRE?
Tianna Mueller, Property Manager at Peter Fitzgerald Real Estate in Wollongong
“I loved last year's event, and benefited from many of the talks. It was inspiring to see the panel of experienced women in the industry still so passionate about real estate and the changes happening.
"They made me feel very lucky to have chosen a career in real estate. think it gave me confidence as a woman to do my job and know we can do it just as well as our male colleagues, or even better!
“I am planning to come again. It's a great day out and it’s nice to sit with other women who do what you do day in and day out and have a laugh and chat about it.”
Virginia Brookes, Director at Resolver Recruitment
“Lucy Perry and Holly Ransom were fantastic.
“As a result of Lucy’s talk I donated to Crapper for Cambodia for Christmas, connected with some great women in my industry and it was nice to catch up with lots of old contacts.”
Briannan Davis, Cooley Auctions auctioneer
“It was a fantastic day filled with a lot of laughs and tears as well as learning. One of the main takeaways for me was how important it is to ensure women, in a very male dominated industry, support and encourage one another.
“I have had a number of females who contact me looking to get into auctioneering and I always try to encourage them and support and help them grow wherever I can.”