Date: Tuesday 10 October
Time: 10.00am - 11.00am
1 CPD point
In this free Member webinar, experienced marketing professional Chantelle Roberts will discuss how to actively market your business on Facebook and LinkedIn, important features of these social media platforms and how they can help your business grow by advertising and increasing website traffic.
This webinar will specifically focus on:
- How you can market your business on Facebook and LinkedIn
- How Facebook allows your page to be shown to followers
- How to use Facebook competitions to drive website traffic
- The importance of scheduling, handling complaints and comments
- How to create a different voice between Facebook and LinkedIn.
Meet the presenter
is the owner of Stylus Media Australia which specialises in copywriting, social media consulting and content curation. Prior to this she spent 13 years in real estate working in administration, property management, sales support, marketing, and social media for large franchises and independent offices alike.
Chantelle's understanding of the back-end of social sites and current trends, combined with a goal-orientated focus and dedication ensures that her clients can achieve the best possible outcome for their social media and copywriting needs.
An example of one of her very successful social media marketing campaign saw an increase from 77 to over 8,000 followers in just 10 months.