Date: Thursday 22 February 2018
Time: 9.30am - 1.30pm
12 CPD points
Are you up to date with the latest changes in legislation and practice as they relate to property management? For example, serving agency agreements by email, or changes to serving termination notices by mail, proposed strata law changes relevant to property managers. The legal requirements around a range of safety issues are changing and becoming more complex. As a Property Manager you need to stay up-to-date with these changes.
This four hour CPD course, led by a very experienced Property Manager and Trainer (Jo Hamilton), will bring you right up-to-date with current legislation and best practice.
Topics covered in this wide ranging update include:
You will leave this course with strong, up-to-date knowledge of your responsibilities in these key areas.
- The current review of the Residential Tenancies Act. What are the main areas being changed?
- Swimming pool safety. The rules change at the end of April 2016 - are you prepared?
- Deck and Balcony safety. Do you know your obligations?
- Asbestos update. One of the most significant safety issues faced by the industry today. What are the current legal requirements?
- Blind/Curtain cords safety
- Lead Paint
- Work Health and Safety requirements
Meet the presenter
Jo-Anne Hamilton’s career in real estate spans almost 30 years, and she has been a licensed real estate agent since 1986. She specialises in property management and has managed the residential property management team of a successful agency for more than 20 years.
Jo-Anne sees great value in education and understands the challenges of learning new knowledge and skills. Personal experience juggling full-time work and family life makes her an empathetic and effective trainer, and she is always looking for ways to make the learning experience relevant to real life practice.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact REINSW Training on (02) 9264 2343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org