Date: Monday 16 October 2017
Time: 9.30am - 1.30pm
12 CPD points
With the recent launch of the Complaints Register and the surrounding publicity, there is a renewed focus on the effective management of complaints received by NSW Fair Trading.
This four-hour CPD course is designed to give you a complete understanding of the NSW Fair Trading Complaints Service and Complaints Register.
In particular you will learn:
- How complaints are handled by Fair Trading
- What are the most common complaints?
- Effective complaint handling guidelines for your agency
- How to meet the requirements for complaint handling under Section 32 of the PSBA Act 2002 (Supervision Guidelines)
- Tips for dealing with difficult situations before they become official complaints
You will complete the course with a detailed understanding of how it works and the importance of effective complaint handling in managing your agency’s reputation and risks to its profitability.
Meet the presenter
Jo-Anne Hamilton has nearly 30 years of experience in real estate. She specialises in property management and has managed the residential property management team of a successful Sydney agency for more than 20 years.
In addition to property management Jo-Anne specialises in, and has a passion for, communication – a vital ingredient for success in real estate. Along with her Licence in Real Estate and Certificate IV in training she holds a Bachelor of Arts in literature and psychology, and a Masters in Organisational Communication.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact REINSW Training on (02) 9264 2343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org