LinkedIn has become an invaluable tool for professionals in the real estate industry.
Find out how you can create a winning LinkedIn profile.
At this session, you’ll receive a thorough demonstration on how to set up your LinkedIn profile and a step-by-step guide to using the numerous functions and tools available on the site, including all the new features.
You’ll also hear invaluable tips to help maximise the efficiency of your LinkedIn profile and see first-hand how LinkedIn connections can lead to real results for new business, extra revenue and further employment.
What you’ll learn
In this course, you’ll learn about:
- What LinkedIn is and how it can add value to your brand and your business
- The benefits of LinkedIn
- The difference between a poor profile and a valuable and effective profile
- How to plan, design and write a profile that sells, increases online awareness and improves search engine optimisation
- How to showcase your core expertise
- How to succeed in your career by finding high profile sales leads, employ professionals open to hearing about new career opportunities, business partners and industry experts
- How to save time by getting faster more effective results with less effort
We recommend that you bring along your tablet or laptop to make the most of this interactive course.
View the course calendar >>>
9.30am to 1.30pm
30-32 Wentworth Avenue
(*Members include all employees of member agencies)
12 points; Learning Category 3
Meet the presenter
With over 34 years’ experience within the real estate industry, Peter Brewer has transitioned from being the Principal of his own real estate brokerage and Chairman of one of Australia’s top real estate companies, to a highly respected and sought-after international speaker, coach, consultant and digital and social media strategist.
Peter is a speaker, educator and crusader on a mission to ensure that smart small businesses and smart business people treat “social” and the online space with the respect it deserves. He teaches and works hands-on with individuals, associations and companies to help their businesses get found on the “interwebs” for all the right reasons.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact REINSW Training on (02) 9264 2343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Go to the course calendar >>>
Download Enrolment form >>>
Call (02) 9264 2343