Knowing how to effectively inspect, pitch and present your professional services in relation to office, retail and industrial property is essential to your role as a commercial sales or leasing agent. In this course you’ll find out how to connect with both your client and the property in a unique and relevant way, using cutting-edge technology and the skills of a top agent. You’ll also learn how to successfully interact with buyers and tenants during a property inspection walk-through or sale and leasing conversion.
What you’ll learn
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the strengths of a property
- How to match the inspected property to the marketing campaign
- What features and differences to look for during an inspection
- How to identify opportunities in the property layout
- How to detail a quality property as part of an inspection
- What the right questions are to ask during an inspection
- How to use the inspection to close on a deal or listing
Who should attend?
Commercial real estate agents who want to improve their listing opportunities through better professional inspection processes.
Meet the trainer
Business coach, author and professional speaker John Highman is an expert in commercial real estate business and training.
View the course calendar >>>
9.30am to 1.30pm
30-32 Wentworth Avenue
(*Members include all employees of member agencies)
12 points; Learning Category 3
As a practising agent John worked for some of the biggest commercial agencies, including Knight Frank, Colliers and Lend Lease. Now he is the Director and Principal of Business Class Training, where he specialises in commercial real estate training courses that teach commercial agents how to improve their careers and their businesses.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact REINSW Training on (02) 9264 2343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Go to the course calendar >>>
Download Enrolment form >>>
Call (02) 9264 2343