As a property manager, sales agent, book keeper or office manager it’s critical to understand and be up to date on the ins and outs of trust accounting for your agency.
This course will provide you with a refresher on all the hot topics. You’ll find out everything you need to know to ensure you achieve success within your role! You’ll also receive an update on the current legislations, your obligations, best practice methods plus plenty more
What you’ll learn
Review of the legislation
- What has been repealed?
- What are the current requirements?
How the legislation affects you and your obligations
- What are your obligations?
- Obligations of a worker/certificate of registration holder/book keeper
- Obligations of a licensee-in-charge
Best practice methods
- Rules of conduct
- When to complete tasks
- Reporting requirements
Common problems that auditors find in relations to trust accounts
- What to look out for – End of month and when
Complying with trust accounting requirements
- What you can do and how to comply
- What common problems are faced