It is key that all agency agreements are clearly written, valid and compliant.
Comprising of two one-hour recorded webinars, this six CPD points eLearning course will cover how both sales and management agency agreements should be completed to ensure that they comply with required legislation.
Specifically, this eLearning course will cover the following:
Sales agency agreement:
- How to complete the sales agency agreement correctly
- Do your agency agreements contain the prescribed terms under the PSBA regulations and are you completing these sections correctly?
- The main risk areas of the agreement.
Management agency agreement:
- The importance of completing the agency agreement correctly
- Prescribed terms for agency agreements- what are they and how do we know what they are
- What the various parts of the management agency agreement mean
- How to ensure that the agreement is properly completed and legally served.
Meet the presenters
Kristie Lorenz has more than 12 years’ experience in the real estate industry, having specialised in commercial and industrial property for the first five years of her career, before moving into the high end residential market. She is a licensed real estate agent and is a qualified workplace trainer and assessor.
Jo-Anne Hamilton has nearly 30 years of experience in real estate spans almost 30 years. She specialises in property management and has managed the residential property management team of a successful Sydney agency for more than 20 years.
In addition to property management Jo-Anne specialises in, and has a passion for, communication – a vital ingredient for success in real estate. Along with her Licence in Real Estate and Certificate IV in training she holds a Bachelor of Arts in literature and psychology, and a Masters in Organisational Communication.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact REINSW Training on (02) 9264 2343 or email email@example.com