Services available to real estate agencies
Any property manager, office support staff, or real estate agent can use the Free Interpreting Service to access immediate and pre-booked phone interpreting services delivered by TIS National.
The service has access to over 3000 interpreters in 165 different languages and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Who is eligible to use the service?
Real estate agencies are eligible if they:
- provide private residential property services (rental or sales)
- provide services to clients that are primarily Australian citizens or permanent residents.
It can be used for any private residential property matter, including but not limited to:
- signing new tenancy agreements
- organising an inspection
- consulting with owners wishing to sell their house
- consulting with buyers wishing to buy a house
- completing the sale of a house.
How do you register?
Agencies can register for a client code by completing an online form on the TIS National website, calling 1300 575 847, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you access the service?
- Call TIS National on 131 450
- Provide the operator with the language of the interpreter that you need
- Provide your client code and the name of the real estate agency
- Request an interpreter of a particular gender, if required (subject to availability)
Find out more information about the Free Interpreting Service on the DSS website here, the TIS National website, calling TIS National on 1300 575 847, or emailing email@example.com.