How to receive the rebate
You must be servicing the Ku-ring-gai Council area to be eligible and email the council at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Register Interest Liveability Real Estate Specialist Training’, along with your full name and the course date. They will then confirm by email if you are one of the lucky 10 agents.
You can then book the training and pay the full amount of $635 (inc GST) and, when you have completed the course, you claim the rebate by submitting the invoice and completion certificate. Cheques are then issued by the Ku-ring-gai Council in about four weeks. Find out more here.
How to book the training
Simply visit http://liveability.com.au/book to book the course, and ensure you select course the course on 27 February 2018 to be eligible for the rebate.
Backed by CSIRO, Australia’s peak scientific body, the course will teach you:
- How to integrate Liveability Features Appraisal into your processes
- How to identify the 17 Liveability Features in a property
- How to appraise and list properties with these features
- Know why they deliver the potential for reduced running cost and increased comfort
- Know how to market them effectively at point of sale or lease
- Scripts and dialogues
- The 5 Liveability Customer profiles
- Accessing exclusive tools and resources
- Position yourself as a Liveability Real Estate Specialist in your market.
The training program is endorsed by key organisations and peak bodies in the design, construction, manufacturing and assessment industries.
Find out what agents and vendors think about the training here, or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.