Some of these include:
- access to a range of domestic check-in options and the Premium Service Desk
- access to Qantas, partner airline and associated airline lounges worldwide, with features ranging from complimentary refreshments and bar service, wireless internet, shower facilities, and free snacks. More here
- extra checked baggage allowance on most Qantas flights
- using your Frequent Flyer points to upgrade one class on domestic flights within Australia (where a seat is available) from Economy to Business
- priority on fully booked Qantas flights when travelling on a paid ticket and where waitlisting is possible.
Find out more about the Qantas Club scheme here.