eLearning is growing in popularity every year and currently about 35 per cent of our CPD registrants study this way. And by this time next year, we expect it will increase to 50 per cent.
Currently we offer a wide variety of eLearning CPD courses:
- Coaching your team to success
- How to be a great receptionist
- Legal aspects of commercial real estate
- Property manager law and practice update
- Underquoting – What you need to know
- Master the basics of WHS
- Motivating your employees
- Building customer loyalty with your CRM
- Effective conflict resolution
- How to get more done and stay sane.
CPD webinar bundles
REINSW recently trialled a new online commercial CPD course, which packaged together four commercial webinar videos into an online course for 12 CPD points. This has proven to be a very popular format with agents, as they are learning from the experts in their field in an interesting video format.
As a result, we’ll soon be offering more CPD webinar bundles. These will include individual courses offering 3 to 12 CPD points each. The following is a list of those planned over the next few months:
- Tips for vendor paid advertising
- Best tips to managing difficult situations
- How to complete a sales agency agreement and How to complete a management agency agreement
- Electronic signatures and When you can use online contracts
- Avoid costly negligence claims, Avoid commercial claims and Managing agents’ professional negligence claims
- National employment, Commission only and Bullying and harassment
- Breach of tenancy, Non-payment of rent, Prepare for NCAT and Present at NCAT.
To find out more, please visit reinsw.com.au/elearningcpd