- Training and development provided
- Work/life balance promoted
- Leading property company
- High end, well known retail property portfolio
- CBD, within minutes walk from trains & buses
This is an outstanding career opportunity working for a boutique high end retail property company that owns and manages some of Sydney’s prime shopping centers.
As a company that promotes and supports training, career development and work/life balance, they are a highly sought after employer and this role won’t last long.
As Personal Assistant based in there head office, your busy day will see you responsible for:
- Event co-ordinating
- Corporate Account Management
- Word processing
- General office administration duties
- Scheduling meetings and minute taking
- Diary and appointment management
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to display the following:
- A minimum of 3 years administration experience (previous experience working in retail property or a shopping centre management environment highly regarded)
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Advanced Computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel and word
If you think that this job would suit you then please send your CV straight away to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Olivia Polito email@example.com
0424 773 333